1. How soon can the auto glass job be completed?
We offer you a same day or next day schedule
you can call us and we can make you in appointment a soon as we can
2. How do i cancel or reschedule an auto glass appointment?
You can update you appointment by calling us at (800) 611-6775 or text (415)799-3538
How long will my auto glass replacement it will take?
In most of the cases the windshield and the other auto glass replacement
can be performed in 45 to 90 minutes.
3. How Can I drop off my vehicle?
we offers you a mobile service only at the moment, we go to you're house or work place or an where you are
4. How long will it be before I can safely drive my vehicle?
After a windscreen replacement do not drive the car at least 1-3 hours after by “safe driving” automotive codes.
5. Will any part of my vehicle be harmed during the auto glass repair or replacement
NO!, nothing will be damaged when replacing your glass, our installers are profetional
and we use precautionary measures.
6. Will you vacuum my vehicle after service?
Yes, We do vacuum your car 80 -95% of the broken glass.
7. My rear view mirror is attached to my windshield. Will the technician attach it to the new windshield?
YES! are technicians will put everything back in the new windshield without any problem.
8. Will you replace the stickers on my windshield
YES! everything will be put back without any problem Note: some stickers the adhesive is not reusab
9. Will the service auto glass technician call me before they arrives to my house?
Yes! 0ur technician will call you before they arrive to your place.
10. What if the technician can’t reach me while I’m at work?
The installer will call to the phone numbers that you provided to us, and confirm that this is same numbers
at the one we have on our system. If the technician can't contact you after multiple times,
your appointment will need to be reschedule for the next available appointment.
11. Will the keys to my vehicle need to be available for a mobile auto glass service?
Yes, the installer will need the keys of you car to verify that all parts on you car are working properly. And if they find something that is not working properly, they will let you know before they start working in you car.
12. how much space do you need you to do my auto glass service?
Our installers just need 4 feets around the doors to open all the way and the installer can work properly on your auto glass service.
13. Will I have to wait with my vehicle during mobile service?
No, you don't have to wait your vehicle, the installer will let you know when they done with your auto glass service. But please make sure you provide the keys to the installer when they arrive.
14. Does Best Service Auto Glass repair long cracks in the windshield?
No, best service auto glass offers you only a replacement on your auto windshield or auto glass damage, we're not repair cracks on the windshield or any other auto glass.
Do not wait any longer and tell us what we can help you